Monday, November 24, 2008



sooo i only paid 140 of my 250 phone bill. anddd even though they said that it wouldn't be turned off IT WASSSS.

so i'm phoneless. and that really SUCKS. especially since i don't have a car so i have to rely on others now for a ride and i get weird if my ride doesn't show up or i don't know if i'm going to be picked up.

its weird to think how much of my life revolves around my damn cell phone! wow. lulz.

last night i was EXHAUSTED. i ended up getting that "i'm so tired i should basically be drunk" feeling and ended up saying things i wouldn't normally say!

it happens from time to time. haha





does anyone remember that song
"I WANNA SINK TO THE BOTTOM WITH YOUUUUUUU?"

i think it was fountains of wayne?

yay for random thoughts. <3

imma get online and stream musics.

No comments: