Wednesday, October 15, 2008

october.



the truth is that i just haven't taken many photos recently.
wtf is up with that?!
typically i'm all about the photos.

it is a tuesday night. well wednesday early morning now. two fucking thirteen in the morning. im having so many issues sleeping. it just isn't working on me.

ive been writing up a storm but i'm so tired that i don't want to move to get it but i still can't sleep? i'm so sleepy that i'm closing my eyes while writing this and don't fully know what i'm saying or what is going on. i'm at that point wehre i'm so sleepy im sounding drunk. i'm not even looking at the computer screen anymore. just clsoing my eyes looking for wait i'm not sure what i just typed.
thats how sleepy i am.

wow.


karmas build is fucking amazing. i cant wait for people to see it and be like 'wow, this IS really awesome."

cat power makes me sleepy and comfortable.

i write tons i have a feeling everyone going to hate the nonsense in here.


i will close my eyes and block my eyes and just... fall asleep.

alones.

No comments: