Thursday, March 27, 2008

same face



i remember my feet dangling under my body and my heart pounding, never defiant but sometimes skipping a beat or two. elevated in a quiet bliss i would close my eyes and imagine what could happen the next day. a year from now. a decade more. maybe i knew the further i went the closer i'd be.
and at night when the stars were harnessed in the night sky, burning in an irrevocable glory, i'd wish. i'd pray. and i'd dream.
maybe that is where it started. where this drilling in my heart came from of something grand and covered in tiny jewels of love.
to hold each day in an inescapable and desirable afterlife is a dream come true.
and even if it is not yet tangible, each day is closer then the day before.



and if we were to love more then we ever loved before it would be whole, ruthless, and perfect.


my thoughts are driving me towards sleep. my lack of sleep is slowly gnawing at my soul. i can't sleep. never. i toss and turn upset that i cannot be held. that i cannot feel the touch of love.
but i'm still drawn to you more then ever.


i am probably making no sense but i do not care. i'm just typing, seeing where the words will take me.


when i woke up today i did not want to wake up. but then again, wouldn't anyone want to stay asleep, dreaming of something sweet and syrup filled?

i'm exhausted.

***



it was a long drive. longer then had ever been expected. her feet were burning beneath her, lightly pressing against the gas petal. then the break. it was smooth though. and her trip was nearly done. but where was she going? would she break free, her organs escaping their encasement, her love releasing into the stars? or would she end up right where she had left off, trapped forever in an unstoppable cyclone filled with fury and demand?
she speeds she stops and thinks. she could be anywhere by now. and this is what tickled her. what kept her smiling.

in the end we end up where we are meant.

and in the end i'll end up with you.
<3

hide with me under the covers because you are my love

(♥)

No comments: